DS Code : 1408
System: TBI / EFI (Rochester) | Pressure (bar): 1 | System: Kit Regulador de Pressão Monoponto
|GM||Corsa||1.0 4Cil 8v||-||-|
|GM||Corsa||1.4 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||-|
The fuel injection system is intended to provide the engine with better and more economic performance under all operating conditions, providing a more accurate fuel dosage with faster response.
It adjusts the pressure in the entire fuel line, from the outlet of the pump to the injection nozzles.
The Diaphragm is a pressure regulator used in single-point injection systems (it has only 1 injection nozzle) located at the throttle body.
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
- Fuel Module
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Carburetor Needle Valve
- Gear Position Sensor