Fuel Pressure Regulator
DS Code : 11292 | Other Codes : PR358, 2328031010
Pressure (bar): 2,9
|Toyota||4Runner||4.0 V6 24v||Gasoline||03 > 09|
|Toyota||Tacoma||4.0 V6 24v||Gasoline||05 > 12|
|Toyota||Tundra||4.0 V6 24v||Gasoline||05 > 12|
|Toyota||FJ Cruiser||4.0 V6 24v||Gasoline||07 > 09|
Details Fuel Pressure Regulator
The fuel injection system is intended to provide the engine with better and more economic performance under all operating conditions, providing a more accurate fuel dosage with faster response.
It adjusts the pressure in the entire fuel line, from the outlet of the pump to the injection nozzles.
The Fuel Pressure Regulator may be mounted in three positions. Its location depends on the fuel injection system used.
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
- Fuel Module
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Carburetor Needle Valve
- Gear Position Sensor