Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
DS Code : 1503
Nozzle 01: 7,5 | Nozzle 02: 7,5 | Length (mm): 185 | Material: PA12
Details Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
The corrugated tube (it looks like a hose) allows the fuel to flow from the electric pump to the seal (cap) of the fuel module (where it is located).
The tube should support all pressure of the fuel line and be flexible in order to not prevent the module movements.
The electric pump models using this type of hose have a ridged outlet nozzle.
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Carburetor Needle Valve
- Gear Position Sensor