Fuel Pump-Module Filter
DS Code : 1303 | Other Codes : MAM00019
|Ford||Royale||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||95 >||AP|
|Ford||Versailles||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||95 >||AP|
|Renault||R19||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||92 > 94|
Details Fuel Pump-Module Filter
The module filter is an element made with twisted filaments with an opening control system.
This “mesh” filters the fuel entering the pump, thus preventing any possible impurities present in the fuel tank or in the fuel itself from compromising its perfect operation.
It is located inside the fuel tank, usually at the end of the pump or the pickup tube.
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Carburetor Needle Valve
- Gear Position Sensor