Fuel Pump-Module Filter
DS Code : 1307 | Other Codes : 1034
|GM||S10||4.3 V6 12v||Gasoline||95 > 98|
|GM||Blazer||4.3 V6 12v||Gasoline||95 > 98|
Details Fuel Pump-Module Filter
The module filter is an element made with twisted filaments with an opening control system.
This “mesh” filters the fuel entering the pump, thus preventing any possible impurities present in the fuel tank or in the fuel itself from compromising its perfect operation.
It is located inside the fuel tank, usually at the end of the pump or the pickup tube.
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
- Fuel Module
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Carburetor Needle Valve
- Gear Position Sensor