Carburetor Needle Valve
DS Code : 1019 | Other Codes : 488522
Material: Viton | Calibration: 225 | Carburetor: 495
Details Carburetor Needle Valve
The function of the carburetor is to blend air/fuel and send this mixture to the engine in the amount adequate to the conditions so its performance and consumption are perfect.
The needle valve, together with the float, aims at controlling the fuel intake in the carburetor.
The needle valve is located in the float chamber (carburetor fuel tank).
- Gear Position Sensor
- Fuel Module
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Module Cover
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Idle Air Control (IAC)