DS Code : 1409
System: Single Point
|Suzuki||Swift||1.6 4Cil 16v||-||-|
|Suzuki||Swift||1.0 3Cil 6v||-||-|
The fuel injection system is intended to provide the engine with better and more economic performance under all operating conditions, providing a more accurate fuel dosage with faster response.
It adjusts the pressure in the entire fuel line, from the outlet of the pump to the injection nozzles.
The Diaphragm is a pressure regulator used in single-point injection systems (it has only 1 injection nozzle) located at the throttle body.
- Gear Position Sensor
- Fuel Module
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Module Cover
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Idle Air Control (IAC)