Fuel Module Seal Ring
DS Code : 1455 | Other Codes : 92211923, 20214, 2077, AVG0006
Inner Diameter (mm): 152 | Height (mm): 4,5
|GM||Ipanema||2.0 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||97 >||MPFI|
|GM||Kadett||2.0 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||97 >||MPFI|
Details Fuel Module Seal Ring
The seal (cap) ring is a kind of sealing rubber responsible for sealing the assembly of the fuel module in the tank.
Such ring prevents the entry of impurities into and the leakage of fuel from the tank.
The ring is located in the seal (cap) of the fuel module or the pickup tube.
- Gear Position Sensor
- Fuel Module
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Module Cover
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Idle Air Control (IAC)