Fuel Pump-Module Filter
|Ford||Royale||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||95 >||AP|
|Ford||Versailles||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||95 >||AP|
|Renault||R19||1.8 4Cil 8v||Gasoline||92 > 94|
Details Fuel Pump-Module Filter
The module filter is an element made with twisted filaments with an opening control system.
This “mesh” filters the fuel entering the pump, thus preventing any possible impurities present in the fuel tank or in the fuel itself from compromising its perfect operation.
It is located inside the fuel tank, usually at the end of the pump or the pickup tube.
- Gear Position Sensor
- Fuel Module
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Module Cover
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Idle Air Control (IAC)