Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
Nozzle 01: 7,5 | Nozzle 02: 7,5 | Length (mm): 185 | Material: PA12
Details Fuel Pump-Module Corrugated Tube
The corrugated tube (it looks like a hose) allows the fuel to flow from the electric pump to the seal (cap) of the fuel module (where it is located).
The tube should support all pressure of the fuel line and be flexible in order to not prevent the module movements.
The electric pump models using this type of hose have a ridged outlet nozzle.
- Gear Position Sensor
- Fuel Module
- Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Fuel Module Cover
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APP)
- Knock Sensor (KS)
- Solenoid Valve (Electrovalve)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor (PMS-CKP)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Idle Air Control (IAC)